Thursday, November 02, 2006

From Stumbles . . . to Laughter

As I have Traveled...
through life's "unknown" paths.
I've stumbled, I've Fallen,
I've cried, and I've Laughed.

For the "stumbles" were lessons...
To make me more strong,
To learn how to live...
And to keep traveling on.

The "falls" were my loses,
Things I gave up in pain...
I have to accept this...
Get up, and try again.

The "crying" was anger...
of my own "hurt pride",
For the unreachable things...
and those taken in stride.

The laughter was me...
All happy inside...
My Soul and my Spirit,
With Nothing to Hide.

For the Stumbles have taught me...
Falls gave me some hold...
While my crying was silent,
My laughter was bold!

For All I have learned...
And the bruises I've gotten,
For the tear wet pillows...
and laughter forgotten.

For the love of possessions...
pain of material loses.
All those tears shed...
for useless causes.

Finally it's clear...
and I've let go of things...
I stopped the crying...
I laugh and I sing.

For the Stumbles have taught me...
Falls gave me some hold,
While my crying was silent...
My laughter Is bold!
©Lady'Ria2000-06

No comments: