Friday, November 10, 2006

My best friend

My best friend

I've had my share of troubles friend,
But you have had them too,
Always standing right there by me,
Going through what I go through.

You didn't have to be there,
But you stood there just the same,
And as you touched my life each day
My Best Friend you became,

It seems as though we've known,
We'd be together till the end,
Because in times of crisis,
It's in you I can depend,

We will never forget our memories,
Nor the love we always give,
Or the fights that we avoid,
side by side we always stay

Now our lives are ever changing,
On that we can depend,
No matter what will happen,
You're my forever friend.

Melody

1 comment:

Peapod said...

Truer words were never spoken!
Thank you for posting this, Bossa Me.

Never gonna be a bowl o'cherries,
given all the __that's foisted on us,
But when you have you for a friend,
that is a big, BIIIIIIIIG, plus!!

Pod xO